What is a cookie?
A "cookie" is a small amount of text that is stored in your browser (such as Google's Chrome or Apple's Safari) when you browse most websites.
What is NOT a cookie?
It's not a virus, a Trojan, a worm, spam, spyware, or pop-up windows.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they do store is technical, statistical, personal preferences, customization of content, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but your web browser. In fact, if you usually browse with the Chrome browser and try to browse the same website with the Firefox browser, you will see that the website does not realize that you are the same person because it is actually associating the information to the browser, not to the person.
What kind of cookies are there?
- Technical Cookies: They are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user and a registered user are browsing, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
- Analysis cookies: They collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use most, products consulted, time of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They show advertising according to your navigation, your country of origin, language, etc.
What are your own cookies and those of third parties?
Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and third party cookies are those generated by external services or suppliers such as Mailchimp, Mailrelay, Facebook, Twitter, Google adsense, etc.
What cookies does this website use?
This website uses its own and third party cookies. The following cookies are used in this website (detail other cookies):
Google analytics: Third party cookies, managed by Google. You can find more information about these cookies by visiting the following link https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage.
If you have any questions, please send us an e-mail to: email@example.com and we will answer you as soon as posible
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes, and not only delete, but also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
To delete cookies from a website you must go to your browser settings and there you can find the ones associated with the domain in question and proceed to delete them by clicking on the links:
- Cookies settings for Google Chrome
- Cookie settings for Apple Safari
- Cookie settings for Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings for Mozilla Firefox
More information about cookies
If you wish to have more control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or plug-ins to your browser, known as "Do Not Track" tools, which will allow you to choose which cookies you wish to allow.